Applications closing: 23 November 2017
Bell Yard Communications is a small, respected PR firm which focuses on litigation PR and PR for businesses in the legal sector. Founded in 2002 by Melanie Riley, the agency built its name representing high-profile clients, as well as employees bringing high-value claims against well-known City banks and financial institutions. It remains the only PR firm dedicated to litigation PR in the UK and is a respected communications adviser to the legal community. Bell Yard is also known for its expertise in helping individuals facing extradition to the US.
Bell Yard is seeking a PR assistant/office manager preferably on a full time basis but would consider morning only basis – minimum 25hrs pw, starting January 2018. The candidate will join a close-knit, friendly but busy team and will be exposed to a combination of administrative duties and exciting PR initiatives.
• Office management including phone duties, IT systems, filing, liaison with suppliers.
• Marketing responsibilities including ensuring marketing handouts and firm’s website are kept up-to-date, amending powerpoint presentations, organising occasional events, assisting with running the agency’s social media accounts.
• Client support including monthly and annual client reports preparation, media monitoring, updating media lists, taking incoming journalist enquiries, distribution of press announcements, arranging meetings etc.
• Organised, efficient and professional individual
• Must have maturity to take instruction, work sometimes unaided and flexibility to multi-task.
• Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail is important, as is high standard of English.
• Strong IT skills/social media know-how are imperative.
• Reliable, trustworthy, discreet and conscientious.
• Personality to fit into, and support, a small, close-knit and busy team often working on demanding and high-profile projects.
• Demonstrable interest in the media, PR and the legal market is desirable.
• Hours: Full time – but would consider minimum 25 hours per week – ie weekday mornings only
• Salary range: depending on experience
• 2 references to be supplied on request.
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org